I have these dark patches of skin on my bikini

Patient : I have these dark patches of skin on my bikini line. They started out as bumps and got darker. Once in a while they will form the bump again and bleed and have puss coming out. They really hurt when that happens. I was wondering what it was
Doctor :   Hello thanks for your health query on ATD. It appears that you are having bacterial infection of hair roots.It may al so be because of shaving injuries. It starts with painful bumps followed by pus & blood discharge. It recurs if you do not take full treatment. My advice kindly take full course of antibiotics & pain reliever tablets after consulting your family physician. Get well soon