I have these tiny clustered red bumps on my penis

Patient : I have these tiny clustered red bumps on my penis and was wandering what they might be. I noticed them over a year ago and aren t going away? I had oral sex once other than that i havent had sex at all. They arent painful and seem as though they are spreading. I havent experienced any symptoms of an std and they upclose look as though they are white on the inside. They have stayed the same sized but it has a red outline. They are on my penis shaft. at first i was thinking ppp or fordyce spots but now i am unsure. Ever since i was 12 i have had a uti and i havent been taking care of it so i dont know if this is a symptom of advanced kidney problems.
Symptoms:  Tiny clusted red/yellow bumps on penile shaft. No pain or discharge.
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: Hi Doctor, I am 37 year old male and I have been in a relationship for 7 years. I had an sti test at the start of the...

Q: Wanting advice on whether I have an STI. Near the opening of my penis on one side there is a raised bump that is not ...

Q: Hi , I'm in a long distance relationship with my partner who was just tested for std's for the first time. After the ...

Q: I've one wart on my anus, but I've been in a monogamous relationship for > 20 yrs. Neither of us has ever had geni...

Q: Around rim of my penis head is red


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon