I have these tiny clustered red bumps on my penis

Patient : I have these tiny clustered red bumps on my penis and was wandering what they might be. I noticed them over a year ago and aren t going away? I had oral sex once other than that i havent had sex at all. They arent painful and seem as though they are spreading. I havent experienced any symptoms of an std and they upclose look as though they are white on the inside. They have stayed the same sized but it has a red outline. They are on my penis shaft. at first i was thinking ppp or fordyce spots but now i am unsure. Ever since i was 12 i have had a uti and i havent been taking care of it so i dont know if this is a symptom of advanced kidney problems.
Symptoms:  Tiny clusted red/yellow bumps on penile shaft. No pain or discharge.