I have these weird bumps on my neck for a

Patient: I have these weird bumps on my neck for a while. They dont really bither me but sometimes they itch. This morning i noticed new ones on my wrist and they itched a bit. Now this evening i just got a bunch more on my foot and they hurt. They sting and itch alot. And its going to my toes but not the actual bumps itself. Could you try to tell me whats happening?? My sister suggested allergic reaction but i dont think so.

Symptoms: I have these weird bumps on my neck for a while. They dont really bither me but sometimes they itch. This morning i noticed new ones on my wrist and they itched a bit. Now this evening i just got a bunch more on my foot and they hurt. They sting and itch alot. And its going to my toes but not the actual bumps itself. Could you try to tell me whats happening?? My sister suggested allergic reaction but i dont think so.

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I think that you have a simple allergic reaction. You can help with the treatment of 1 t ablet of Levocet daily for 3 days. After this, you can also take 1 multivitamin tablet daily for 30 days to help you. If you do not get better after 3 days, please see a Doctor. All the best.Hope this helps you.