I have this ball feeling on my right side just

Patient

Q: I have this ball feeling on my right side just below my ribs (also just started feeling a ball on my lower left side the past few days, not as bothersome as the right side but enough that I can feel it). I've had the feeling for awhile but in the last 3 weeks it feels as if it's gotten bigger and the pain is about a 5/10. It's a very uncomfortable feeling. I've had ultrasounds (last one was done about a year ago, with nothing found), a colonoscopy (-/+ 3 years ago with nothing found), latest blood work showed my red cells are little in size and wasn't given an explanation as to why. I was also told my iron is very low and again wasn't given any sort of advice as what to do to help bring it up.
I also had my appendix removed in 2012.
My stools have been very light in colour, like tan and loosely solid. There have been days where I have a bowel movement 5-7 times in a day...which is a lot for me.
Early yesterday morning (4:30) I got up to go to the bathroom and I had blood in my underwear, too far up the back to be vaginal bleeding. When I went to carefully wipe my butt, there was blood on the toilet paper and a little clump (I didn't have a bowel movement but knowing that the blood on my underwear had to be from that area, I wanted to be sure). I tried to squeeze the clump in the toilet paper, which appeared dark red and about the size of a pea, it didn't break/smoosh like I expected. It was kind of rubbery. As of this morning I still have bleedling and it hurts, feels like its on my crack not my anal. I will note that I have hemmeroids (got them 7.5 years ago by pushing out my last son...my water didn't break, I pushed him out still in the 'sack').
I've also been very gassy.
Since I was a teen, 42 now, I have always had stomach pain. I was first diagnosed with ulcers as a teen, was given a load of medications to take, my mother didn't trust the dr so we switched and there hasn't been another dr who has said anything about ulcers. Years later I was told I have IBS, although I didn't have most of the symptoms. I remember getting procedures done where I had to drink a white chalky substance and had a tube go down thru my mouth, it was normal. I had that done two times, but not since I was a teen.
I have been to see my family dr and even made yrips to the ER because of this feeling that I'm having and for extreme abdominal pain. I know there is something not right, tired of being told everything is fine when I don't feel fine.

Symptoms:  Abdominal pain, gassy
Doctor