I have this feeling in my throat some times like

Patient : I have this feeling in my throat some times like i can't breath i have several allergies but taking a benadryl never helped it go away it happens once in a while and i feel like my throat is tightening up and i have to gasp for air could you help me with understanding what it is
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. Your symptoms are typically suggesti ve of an allergic reaction which is making it difficult to breathe because of the mucus and congestion. You need a 1 month course of Tab. Montelukast-Levocetirizine once daily at bedtime. This will definitely help you. Hope this was helpful, Regards