I have this itching feeling right in the head of penis

Q: I have this itching feeling right in the head of the penis and have been noticing the tip is wet with urine. During urination I can't even stop and release the flow of urine. I have noticed that the veiny area by the left genial area sometimes has a stabbing aching pain.

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

As per details, the most likely possibility for your symptoms is fungal infection of skin involving genitalia know as Candidial Balanitis.
In such cases, I prefer to advise topical antifungals like clotrimazole cream and tablet fluconazole to my patients.
Keep the area clean and dry.
Get your blood sugar levels done.
Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you a prescription.
You can share my opinion with him.

I hope it helps.
Stay healthy