I have this lump on the outside of my anus

Patient : I have this lump on the outside of my anus and it's there every time I use the bathroom(number 2) but it is gone when I'm not using the bathroom, it's about the size of a pea maybe a little bigger and I've had it for a couple months, it doesn't hurt or anything but I'm scared its anal cancer and I'm only 15
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think that you have a hemorrhoid which is painless. The increase in pressure causes th e swelling to increase in size and causes the symptoms that you are describing. I recommend that you confirm the diagnosis by seeing a Doctor. Usually, hemorrhoids can be treated with a day care surgery where you can go home almost immediately. Hope this helps. All the best.