I have this lump under my skin on my bikini

Q: I have this lump under my skin on my bikini line , its hard , tender , and a little warm. It has a brownish color to it

I have this lump under my s...-1

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

I have seen the attached pic also.
As per details, it seems that you have got Sebaceous cyst with secondary bacterial infection.
Sebaceous cyst is usually present in the hairy area formed as a result of collection of secretions of sebaceous glands. It very often gets secondarily infected leading to tender warm swelling.
In such cases, oral antibiotics are started to treat the infection. Once infection resolves, treatment is directed towards sebaceous cyst.
A sebaceous cyst is treated by surgical excision under local anaesthesia.
Else intralesional triamcinolone injection can be given if one is not willing for surgical intervention.
Visit your doctor so that he can examine you. You can share my opinion with him.

I hope it helps.
Stay healthy