I have this red, non-raised, non-itchy, non-painful rash tha

Patient : I have this red, non-raised, non-itchy, non-painful rash that appeared about 1 month ago. It is light in appearance usually, however intensifies with heat or after shower. Very spotty pattern, round mostly with various sized ones on both arms, torso, both legs, and in groin and buttocks area to include on my penis. It began In my groin area and seems to have gotten worse and more intense after showers as the days have progressed. My online searches led me to "viral" type infection which concerns me as they do not specify any specific treatments. Any other ideas on what this might be? I'm an 18 year old male. No out of country travel. I did go on vacation to another part of florida prior to noticing this rash and stayed in a hotel for about a week.
Symptoms:  Red rash, worse with heat, non itchy, non-painful, non-raised
I have this red, non-raised...-1