I have this red shiny spot on my penis

Patient : I have this red shiny spot on my penis I didn't have sex but I'm very scared what this might be when I touch this red spot it is very sensitive and stings
Symptoms:  A red shiny spot on my penis when I touch it it is very sensitive and stings I haven't had sex
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Have you had any form of sex, oral or some other type. This can cause the lesion that yo u are describing. If you are negative for it, then please take one tablet Levocet daily for 3 days and multivitamin tablet once a day for 10 days. If you are not better in 3 days, please see a Doctor.