I have this small bum on my leg It's the

Patient

Q: I have this small bum on my leg. It's the size of a pimple and it has a red circle around. it isn't inchy but it hurts when something touches the bum. Did I get bit from sonething? How can I treat it? Can you tell me what this is?

I have this small bum on my...-1
Doctor

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

As per details, the most likely possibility for your symptoms is a condition of skin called Furunculosis. It is bacterial infection of skin involving the hair follicle and surrounding areas.
The central portion indicates infection of hair follicle.
In such cases, I prefer to advise topical antibiotic cream like mupirocin 2 percent over the affected area. Oral antibiotics like cloxacillin also help.
I will advise you to get your blood sugar levels done.
Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription.
You can share my opinion with him.

I hope it helps.
Stay healthy.