I have this weird pimple-like thing on my chest and

Patient : I have this weird pimple-like thing on my chest and it won't and is quite painful. What do you think it is?
I have this weird pimple-li...-1
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. I understand your concern. I have seen the attached photograph also. As per de tails, the most likely possibility for your symptoms is a condition of skin called Furunculosis. It is bacterial infection of skin involving the hair follicle and surrounding areas. The central part appears crusted. In such cases, I prefer to advise topical antibiotic cream like mupirocin 2 percent over the affected area. For pain and information, anti inflammatory drugs like diclofenac is given. I will advise you to visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription. You can share my opinion with him. I hope it helps. Stay healthy