I have this weird pimple-like thing on my chest and

Patient

Q: I have this weird pimple-like thing on my chest and it won't and is quite painful. What do you think it is?

I have this weird pimple-li...-1
Doctor

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

I have seen the attached photograph also.
As per details, the most likely possibility for your symptoms is a condition of skin called Furunculosis.
It is bacterial infection of skin involving the hair follicle and surrounding areas.
The central part appears crusted.
In such cases, I prefer to advise topical antibiotic cream like mupirocin 2 percent over the affected area. For pain and information, anti inflammatory drugs like diclofenac is given.
I will advise you to visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription.
You can share my opinion with him.

I hope it helps.
Stay healthy