I have this what it looks like to be a

Q: I have this what it looks like to be a rash from friction or rubbing on my inner vulva between the vulva and left vagina lip, in the crease of where my vagina lip starts. It's very painful, I'm also consistently wet there due to being pregnant and having a higher discharge and sweating, I've been putting baby powder in the crease but it's still very uncomfortable.. I need somthing that will quickly take care of the pain and help get rid of it being that where the friction burn is, is in such a difficult place to heal... please help,

Symptoms:  Discomfort, pain, stinging, pain while wiping, red area