I have this white bumps in my pubic area for

Patient : I have this white bumps in my pubic area for a while now. Never had anything like this before. My tests before with my OBGYN were good and not sure what this is. Can I send you a picture? thank you
I have this white bumps in ...-1
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query at ATD. On looking at the picture attached, it seems to be viral wart or molluscum c ontagiosum. Kindly consult a dermatologist for an examination and specific treatment like podophyllin or cautery, etc. Follow feminine hygiene and drink plenty of water. I hope I have answered your query in detail, Regards,