Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have this white bumps in my pubic area for

I have this white bumps in my pubic area for

Patient: I have this white bumps in my pubic area for a while now. Never had anything like this before. My tests before with my OBGYN were good and not sure what this is. Can I send you a picture?thank you

I have this white bumps in ...-1

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query at ATD.On looking at the picture attached, it seems to be viral wart or molluscum c ontagiosum.Kindly consult a dermatologist for an examination and specific treatment like podophyllin or cautery, etc.Follow feminine hygiene and drink plenty of water.I hope I have answered your query in detail,Regards,