I have three bumps on my elbow that are sore

Patient : I have three bumps on my elbow that are sore in a perfect triangle. They are only on my elbow. What could this be?
I have three bumps on my el...-1
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think that you have trauma or bumps because of an allergy. When you get skin lumps or get injured, there is release of histamine which causes itching. You can try taking tablet Levocet once a day for 3 days. The lumps should disappear in 3 days and if they do not, please see a Doctor. Icing the area may also help you to reduce the swelling. Hope this helps you. All the best.