I have throat pain from past one month I had

Patient : I have throat pain from past one month.. I had taken azithral 500 mg after the infection and the pain went off for some days and again it came back after smoking lots of cigarettes and now this time throat pain is really bad and it is pinching me.. What shall I do?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. This is what you can do. See a Doctor and get the medications again. This will help you . Stop smoking. It is possible that your immunity has been lowered which is causing the symptoms in you. Hope this helps you. All the best.