I have to go to the bathroom like 4 to 5 times after I eat

Patient : I have to go to the bathroom like 4 or 5 times after I eat it is just like water
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. It seems like you have symptoms seen in irritable bowel syndrome or an acute intestina l infection or gastroenteritis. Sometimes anxiety can also cause this. Drink plenty of water and have a bland diet. Avoid smoking and alcohol. Reduce coffee, tea and stress levels too. Consider consulting a physician to investigate and treat you accordingly. Hope this helped. Regards