I have to pee soon as I get out of

Patient : I have to pee soon as I get out of bed I don't get hard on in morning or any times I'm 38 I also get yeast under my foreskin are they related what should I do
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. I understand your concern. Repeated micturition is most likely due to Urinary tr act infection. It is very unlikely related to the fungal infection involving foreskin. I will advise you to get your Urine routine and microscopy test done to look for infection. For fungal infection of skin, I prefer to advise topical antifungals like clotrimazole cream and tablet fluconazole. Get your blood sugar levels done. Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription. You can share my opinion with him. I hope it helps. Stay healthy.