I have tremendous back pain

Patient: Hey I have tremendous back pain , where ever I lay in bed I still get pain , it tends to be orientated around the higher right side of my back but i also get pain down te spin and lower back. I constantly feel tired and usually the pain kills my apitite , I also feel unbalance sometimes and tend to trip and slip , can you please give me any idea of what it is and what to do because I couldn’t sleep last night because of the pain I was just rolling around in bed, also the exceecises I found only make the pain worse :/

Doctor: HiThank you for the question,The lower back is an intricate structure of interconnected and overlapping elements:-Tendons and muscles and other soft tissues-Highly sensitive nerves and nerve roots that travel from the lower back down into the legs and feet-Small and complex joints-Spinal discs with their gelatinous inner cores. A back muscle strain or ligament strain is one of the most common causes of acute lower back pain. Lifting a heavy object, twisting, or a sudden movement can cause muscles or ligaments stretch or develop microscopic tears.Most cases of low back pain do not require urgent care, but patients should seek a Doctor immediately if they experience low back pain as a result of severe trauma, or if low back pain is accompanied by any of the following:-Fever and chills-Unexplained recent weight loss or recent weight loss due to trauma-Significant leg weakness-Sudden bowel and/or bladder incontinence – either difficulty passing urine or having a bowel movement or loss of control of urination or bowel movement (cauda equina syndrome)Talk to a Doctor to reach a diagnosis. Treatment will involve pain medication. And if needed, immobilisation and corrective surgery may be done.I hope this will help you. Have a nice day.