I have two and half month old baby,, suffering from

Patient

Q: I have two and half month old baby,, suffering from cold and cough and doctor advised him to take half a pill of septran can some one advise please

Doctor

A:   Hello
Thank you posting your query on “Ask the Doctor”

It’s common to have cold and flu in Infants. The Doctor might have suggested half a tablet of Septran suspecting infection. Antibiotics are not always warranted in cold and flu. Symptomatic treatment is sufficient. Doctor might have also suggested anti-cold syrup for baby.
It is always better to show patient to qualified Doctor or Paediatrician and then only take medicines.

Hope this helps.
Wish you a speedy recovery.