Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have two bumps on my penis one is slightly

I have two bumps on my penis one is slightly

Patient: I have two bumps on my penis one is slightly raised and kind of painful to the touch and the other one is smaller and looks like it’s starting to go away. I had unprotected sex over the weekend and the bumps just showed up yesterday or the day before. What are the chances of me having an STI?

Doctor: Hello,Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.comI understand your concern.I would appreciate if you can send the image of the same.It could even just be a boil and not related to any STI, but an image is required to confirm the same.Please send the image and I will get back to you.Regards.