I have two fang like looking marks on my wrist

Q: I have two fang like looking marks on my wrist which are raised. They itch really bad and it looks like a rash around the bites. I woke up with this about a week ago. It isn't going away or getting better.

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.
I have read your query.

As per details, the most likely possibility for your symptoms is a condition of skin called Pedrous dermatitis. It is also known as insect bite dermatitis.
In such cases, I prefer to advise topical antibiotic cream followed by combination of topical antibiotic and steroidal cream.
If itchy, antihistaminics like levocetrizine is advised.
Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription.
You can share my opinion with him.

I hope it helps.
Stay healthy.