Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have two swollen bump things under my tounge there

I have two swollen bump things under my tounge there

Patient: I have two swollen bump things under my tounge there is no pain but they just showed up out of nowhere

Doctor: Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.I understand your concern.As per details, the most likely possibility for your symptoms is mucocele. These are cysts arising from glands present in buccal cavity due to collection of the secretions of glands.These are usually asymptomatic.The best treatment modality for mucocele is marsupialization of cyst or removal using Radiofrequency.Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you advice accordingly.You can share my opinion with him.I hope it helps.Stay healthy.