I have two what seem to be pimples on my

Q: I have two what seem to be pimples on my pubic hair area and not sure what it is I had intercourse with someone which I didnt know their status and dont now if I have and transmitted diseases after ejaculations I get a burning sensation not as usual but diffrwnt more to the part on which I urinate and dont have any insurance at the moment feed back is greatly appreciated thank you

Symptoms:  Burning

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

You need to see a Doctor to confirm the diagnosis. This is done by getting an STD panel done. The STD panel will help you confirm or rule out the cause of the pimple like lesions.

You can try going to a free clinic for help. Hope this helps you. Wish you a speedy recovery.