I have two what seem to be pimples on my

Patient : I have two what seem to be pimples on my pubic hair area and not sure what it is I had intercourse with someone which I didnt know their status and dont now if I have and transmitted diseases after ejaculations I get a burning sensation not as usual but diffrwnt more to the part on which I urinate and dont have any insurance at the moment feed back is greatly appreciated thank you
Symptoms:  Burning
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. You need to see a Doctor to confirm the diagnosis. This is done by getting an STD panel done. The STD panel will help you confirm or rule out the cause of the pimple like lesions. You can try going to a free clinic for help. Hope this helps you. Wish you a speedy recovery.

Related Q&A

Q: Are you able to look at a photo of my friends lower body - and tell me if you see any worrying skin areas - such as e...

Q: I fave a few small blood blister type bumps on the edge of the head of my penis. Can't figure out what it is called. ...

Q: Hi. I am a 56 yr old female. I went to the doctor because I was having a little discharge, no noticeable odor, (to me...

Q: I have a red patch beneath the penile head under the foreskin, and there is a red spot at the lower end of the penile...

Q: Hi Doctor, I am 37 year old male and I have been in a relationship for 7 years. I had an sti test at the start of the...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon