I have type 2 diabetes And sever kidney pain Do

Q: I have type 2 diabetes. And sever kidney pain. Do I need to go to the er?

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform.
Diabetics are prone to Urinary tract infection which can cause pain that you are experiencing. Another cause of such pain in this area can be urinary tract stones that can be kidney stones (Nephrolithiasis).
So, you should get an Ultrasound Abdomen and Urine culture. If any stone is found you would be treated based on size, site of the stone.
If Urine infection is found you would be given antibiotics based on culture report.
For acute pain relief, you can take Drotaverine tablets, but if you have continuous vomitings you would require to get injectables.
You should not ignore this, go to ER now.
Share my opinion with your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy