I have unfamiliar dots appearing on my penis, they do

Q: I have unfamiliar dots appearing on my penis, they do not seem to be sticking out, but they are quiet sore and the penis head is inflamed. It's got a sting sensation when touching it. I have been checked for gonorrhoea and chlamydia and been cleared for both of them. Not sure what this could be, I have seen a doctor once before about the penis peeling but he'd said its normal. I don't think this is though. I have images too if that would help, let me know if you would like to see and I can send through.

I have put this under STD, although not too sure what category it would come under.

Symptoms:  Red, inflamed, sore, dots.