I have upper back pain that radiates to my right arm

Q: I have upper back pain that radiates to my right arm and a few sharp pains in my right chest area. Doesn't hurt when pushed on. I did a ekg and a full chest xray a few weeks ago. Whats wrong with me?

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

The pains in the upper back, right side of the chest and the right arm is indicating that your basic problem may be in the cervical spine causing all the pains you have.
The EKG and the X-ray of the chest may be normal as you have not mentioned any reports.
I would advise you to consult an Orthopedic Surgeon for clinical evaluation, physical examination and asking for further investigations like MRI of the cervical spine and give you the proper anti-inflammatory and muscle relaxing medicines.

I hope this answer helps you to get a proper and early diagnosis and proper treatment.