I have vaginal bumps but it's not rush, what is it?

Patient

Q: Hello, i'm 20 years old. I have had some rushes before but i have something different now. I had intercourse a month ago and I cycled two hours during that month. I am experiencing something like rush but it's not rush. I have small pimples around the vaginal opening, not inside or around the lips. I'm worried because i have experience also fatigue, body ache and sour throat without getting a cold. Also my period is late for around 35 days but i'm extremely irregular so i didn't worry about that much. The last time i had intercourse we used condoms without any problem. I stopped using the bike because i thought that was the reason i got this thing but it hasn't stopped.

Symptoms:  the bumps or pimples get itchy if i scratch them. the flue symptoms i said (but only for like 2 days)
Doctor