I have very dark hyperpigmented smile lines It has been

Patient

Q: I have very dark hyperpigmented smile lines. It has been there for more than 3 years now. Sometimes they become light, but somehow they can become extremely dark. I am using 4%hydroquinone on them and they dont seem t9 fade. I dont understand why they never go away. Please help.

Symptoms:  Hyperpigmentaion
Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I think that you have pigmentation because of vitamin deficiency. You need to take a lot of water daily to help with the recovery.

Also, take multivitamin tablets to help you with the healing process. The vitamins that help with the recovery are Vitamin A, C and E.

I hope this helps you. All the best.