I have very irregular periods and my husband chums in

Patient : I have very irregular periods and my husband chums in me but I haven't gotten pregnant. What can I do or take to help me get pregnant
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us Having irregular periods are always a problem. This is why you are not able to get pregna nt. You need to see an infertility specialist. They will help you to check the reasons for the infertility. You have a block in the uterus or the male reproductive tract. Also, get a hormone assay done to help you see if they are normal. All the best. Hope this helps you.

Related Q&A

Q: Hi, am having a crypic pregnancy. I am about 31 fetal weeks, 33 gestational weeks. I am now having.daily Braxton hick...

Q: Can I take Tylenol when pregnant? I am a 32 year old women who is 28 weeks pregnant. I've had some massive splitting ...

Q: Insulin does not cross the placenta but glucose does, how will the baby’s body handle elevated glucose in the m...

Q: Is it possible to get pregnant while on the implanon? And if so, would the fetus survive or would it die with the imp...

Q: I have been on BCP for a while..It it normal to still breakthrough bleed? The blood is dark red to brown what can I d...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon