I have very irregular periods and my husband chums in

Patient : I have very irregular periods and my husband chums in me but I haven't gotten pregnant. What can I do or take to help me get pregnant
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us Having irregular periods are always a problem. This is why you are not able to get pregna nt. You need to see an infertility specialist. They will help you to check the reasons for the infertility. You have a block in the uterus or the male reproductive tract. Also, get a hormone assay done to help you see if they are normal. All the best. Hope this helps you.