I have wat it looks like a badly infected blackhead

Patient

Q: If i have wat it looks like a badly infected blackhead Right below the inerside of my eye which is swelling my eye and causing pain.
EDIT:
been there for 3 days and its getting worse. should i go to the doctor

Doctor

A:   Hi
Thank you for the question,

Many of the viruses, bacteria, parasites, and fungi that can invade the human body are also capable of attacking the surface or interior of the eye.

Common symptoms of keratitis and other frontal eye infections are:
-pain, itching, or sensation of a foreign body in the eye
-photosensitivity (aversion to bright light)
-redness or small red lines in the white of the eye
-discharge of yellow pus that may be crusty on waking up - a possible sign of bacterial infection
-tears
-swollen eyelids
-constant involuntary blinking (blepharospasm).

It is important to consult a Doctor. I hope this will help you. Have a nice day.