I have wat it looks like a badly infected blackhead

Patient : If i have wat it looks like a badly infected blackhead Right below the inerside of my eye which is swelling my eye and causing pain. EDIT: been there for 3 days and its getting worse. should i go to the doctor
Doctor :   Hi Thank you for the question, Many of the viruses, bacteria, parasites, and fungi that can invade the human body a re also capable of attacking the surface or interior of the eye. Common symptoms of keratitis and other frontal eye infections are: -pain, itching, or sensation of a foreign body in the eye -photosensitivity (aversion to bright light) -redness or small red lines in the white of the eye -discharge of yellow pus that may be crusty on waking up - a possible sign of bacterial infection -tears -swollen eyelids -constant involuntary blinking (blepharospasm). It is important to consult a Doctor. I hope this will help you. Have a nice day.