I have what I believe is water stuck in my

Patient : I have what I believe is water stuck in my ear I've trued numerous things to get this water out of my ear but nothings working (I went swimming yesterday)
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform. It seems you have got wax obstructed in your ear canal, that is giving you the feeling of water in the ear. I would advise you in this scenario, to use ear drops used to dissolve the wax, commonly available OTC is Soliwax containing paradichlorobenzene, benzocaine, chlorbutol, turpentine oil. You should use 6-8 drops 4-5 times a day in the affected ear. If your wax doesn't respond to this, then you would require syringing by an ENT surgeon to remove the impacted wax. In case, you have any ear pain, pus discharge from ear then you should not use the wax removal solution and should reach an ENT Specialist immediately as that could be an Acute Otitis Media, that is an infection of ear which can occur due to activities like Swimming. Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy.