I have what looks like a blood line

Patient : I have what looks like a blood line under the rim of my penis is it an std what is it?
I have what looks like a bl...-1
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. AS per details, the most likely possibility for your symptoms is Candidial Balanopo sthitis. It s fungal infection of skin involving genitalia. In such cases, I prefer to advise topical antifungals like Clotrimazole cream and oral antifungals like Fluconazole. It can be sexually transmitted from the partner also. Get your Blood sugar levels done. Visit your doctor so that he can give you a prescription. Share my opinion with him. Stay healthy

Related Q&A

Q: Hello, I have a question about potentially becoming infected by blood borne diseases by coming into contact with drie...

Q: For 3 months I have a had a pain off and on to my right just above navel. I have had bouts of ibs in the past. When i...

Q: I ate out today around 12 hours back. 2 hours back I started to have this crampy sort of pain in my left side of sto...

Q: I have been taking Teva generic klonopin for panic disorder for a long time and they switched it to the brand Accord ...

Q: Dr., Does a classic Passive/Aggressive patient (although, from the physical and emotional abuse enacted would seem o...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon