I have what looks like a blood line

Patient : I have what looks like a blood line under the rim of my penis is it an std what is it?
I have what looks like a bl...-1
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. AS per details, the most likely possibility for your symptoms is Candidial Balanopo sthitis. It s fungal infection of skin involving genitalia. In such cases, I prefer to advise topical antifungals like Clotrimazole cream and oral antifungals like Fluconazole. It can be sexually transmitted from the partner also. Get your Blood sugar levels done. Visit your doctor so that he can give you a prescription. Share my opinion with him. Stay healthy