I have what looks like a boil or a cyst

Patient : I have what looks like a boil or a cyst under my eyelid and it's very painful and it also has a head on it as if it's ready to burst.
Symptoms:  Cyst/boil under eyelid, swelling, pain

Q: Abnormalality is present in postier occipital cortex immageing suggest hemosterion suggested occult vascular malforma...

Q: I have a lump looking thing just outside my anal canal

Q: I used mdma and alchool four days in a row on the weekend of the 15th to the 18th of June. I also did one line of coc...

Q: Hi, ten years ago, my mother was diagnosed with adenocarcinoma of the right lung. She was not a smoker.Did not spread...

218

173

138

98