I have what looks like some kind or boil or

Patient : I have what looks like some kind or boil or infection on my inner thigh
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Read and understood that you have some kind of boil or infection on your thigh. I would suggest you the following: -Clean the whole area with Liquid Povidone Iodine at least twice daily. -Get an antibiotic and anti-inflammatory medicine for early recovery. This is important because the infection can spread very fast in thigh due to the movement, fat contents, potential spaces and so on. - You need a valid prescription, hence it is important to consult a Doctor as you are examined also and ordered some investigations like blood sugar and so on. I hope this answer helps you.