I have what looks like some kind or boil or

Patient

Q: I have what looks like some kind or boil or infection on my inner thigh

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Read and understood that you have some kind of boil or infection on your thigh.
I would suggest you the following:
-Clean the whole area with Liquid Povidone Iodine at least twice daily.
-Get an antibiotic and anti-inflammatory medicine for early recovery. This is important because the infection can spread very fast in thigh due to the movement, fat contents, potential spaces and so on.
- You need a valid prescription, hence it is important to consult a Doctor as you are examined also and ordered some investigations like blood sugar and so on.

I hope this answer helps you.