I have white cluster like bumps on my penis don't hurt.

Patient : I have white cluster like bumps on my penis don't hurt or itch and my groin area smells
Doctor :   Hi Thank you for the question, If you are having sex or have had sex in the past, bumps on the penis may be signs o f sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). Painful blisters, bumps, or ulcers may be herpes. Genital warts (HPV), can also show up as bumps on the penis. Sometimes these are irregular in shape or hard to see, and they're not painful. Syphilis also can give a guy painless ulcers on his penis. Finally, molluscum contagiosum is an infection that can be spread through sexual contact and give someone small, painless bumps. Seek immediate medical care. Your Doctor will examine and start the treatment. I hope this will help you. Take care.