I have white discharge coming from my vagina, and I feel bloated. Am I pregnant?

Patient : Ive been feeling bloated i have white milky discharge when i wipe nd my side been hurting my back hurts nd my stomach be cramping me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex like 2weeks ago could i be pregnate??
Symptoms:  Back pain feeling to puke
Doctor :   Thank you for your query. Opt for a home pregnancy test 7 to 10 days past your expected date of menstrual cycle if yo ur periods are regular and you did not get them. If the discharge is white milky from the vagina it may be an early pregnancy symptom, but can also be a premenstrual symptom as well. As long as you don’t have burning or feel itchy, it may not be an infection. The home pregnancy test will let you know if you are pregnant or not. If you are too anxious you can as well get a blood test done for βhCG which will give accurate results even in early stages of pregnancy. Hope that answers your query.