I have white discharge which is elastic like rubbery is

Patient : I have white discharge which is elastic like rubber...y is it so???it looks like a stretchable discharge. could it be coz of ovulation or could i be pregnant??? i had periods on 9 april this month.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. The vaginal discharge before ovulation will be plenty and slimy, right after ovulation it becomes thicker and reduced in amount. In pregnancy, the discharge gets thicker. Kindly do a urine pregnancy test to confirm if you are pregnant after 14 days of the last intercourse or go in for a beta hCG test which is more accurate.It is not easy to predict a pregnancy or an ovulation only looking at the discharge. Hope this helped. Regards.