I have white discharge which is elastic like rubbery is

Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have white discharge which is elastic like rubbery is

Patient: I have white discharge which is elastic like rubber…y is it so???it looks like a stretchable discharge.could it be coz of ovulation or could i be pregnant???i had periods on 9 april this month.

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.The vaginal discharge before ovulation will be plenty and slimy, right after ovulation it becomes thicker and reduced in amount. In pregnancy, the discharge gets thicker.Kindly do a urine pregnancy test to confirm if you are pregnant after 14 days of the last intercourse or go in for a beta hCG test which is more accurate.It is not easy to predict a pregnancy or an ovulation only looking at the discharge.Hope this helped.Regards.

Was this answer helpful?
Yes
No