I have white spots on penis A doctor said its

Q: I have white spots on penis. A doctor said its sebaceous hyperplacia and no cure. Its been six months and i think its something else

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Read and noted your history of white spots on the penis, which your Doctor has said to be sebaceous hyperplasia and no cure. It is has been 6 months and you think that there is something else.

Your posting the image . picture would have helped me to get you the correct diagnosis and treatment if possible.

If the white spots are at the corona, meaning at the joining of the glans with the shaft
Since you are from Delhi, I would advise you to get a consultation of a Dermatologist to get a proper diagnosis and treatment if at all necessary. This is related t a very important part of life.

I hope this answer helps you to get a clear-cut diagnosis and to stop your worry.