Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have white stuff coming from the head of my dick thats painful what do I do?

I have white stuff coming from the head of my dick thats painful what do I do?

Patient: I have white stuff coming from the head of my dick thats painful what do I do?

Symptoms: Pain in peeing, random pains in the head. & White thick stuff coming into my boxers

Doctor: Thank you for your question. It is possible that the symptoms that you are experiencing are due to a sexually transmitt ed infection such as gonorrhea or chlamydia . The white discharge that you are noticing is possibly pus. Pus is a thick, white or yellow fluid that results from the accumulation of white blood cells, liquefied tissue, and cellular debris in response to inflammation and infection. We recommend that you see a doctor to be examined and tested for sexually transmitted infections. You may require to take a course of antibiotics to treat this infection.Thank you for choosing askthedoctor.com