I have white stuff coming from the head of my dick thats painful what do I do?


Q: I have white stuff coming from the head of my dick thats painful what do I do?

Symptoms:  Pain in peeing, random pains in the head. & White thick stuff coming into my boxers

A:   Thank you for your question. It is possible that the symptoms that you are experiencing are due to a sexually transmitted infection such as gonorrhea or chlamydia . The white discharge that you are noticing is possibly pus. Pus is a thick, white or yellow fluid that results from the accumulation of white blood cells, liquefied tissue, and cellular debris in response to inflammation and infection. We recommend that you see a doctor to be examined and tested for sexually transmitted infections. You may require to take a course of antibiotics to treat this infection.

Thank you for choosing askthedoctor.com

Related Q&A

Q: Hi, so I've been fine almost all day but I've been around people who were smoking Marijuana. Now, all of a sudden I c...

Q: I have just discovered a small, hard lump underneath the skin on my pelvis near to my hair line (I am a woman). It ca...

Q: I have normal calcium levels, but a parathyroid level of 12.3. My Vit D is 17. I have RA and have taken Sulfasalazin...

Q: Hello, I am currently 9 weeks pregnant and couldn't get an ultrasound appointment before next week. I am so worried t...

Q: I smoked medical majuarna and now my throat is very painful What can I do?


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon