I have winged scapula I was wondering if I can

Patient : I have winged scapula I was wondering if I can do indoor skydiving
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Indoor skydiving should not be a problem even though you have winging of the scapula. T his will not damage the nerve more but if you start getting pain, please see a Doctor right away. Also, there are certain type of push ups you can do to help you to strengthen the muscles involved in winging of scapula. Search these online and do them diligently. Hope this helps you. All the best.