I haven't been using my low feminine contraceptive pills

Patient : I havent been using my low feminine contraceptive pills for the past 3 months, on satutday a night i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and sunday morning without the pill. i only took the pill sunday afternoon. what are the chances of falling pregnant?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Since you have not missed the pill, but just delayed it by a few hours, the chances of conception is very less, say less than 0.5 percent , which is the usual failure rate for pills as contraception. In case your cycles get delayed, do a pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy. Hope this helped. Regards