I haven’t got answer in my previous follow up my

Patient: I haven’t got answer in my previous follow up my niece had appendicitis and she drank one full 200 ml of potklor and admitted my question we found her after 2 hours fainted unconscious in her room how this could happen when potklor creates severe gastritis pain

Doctor: Hello.Welcome to Ask The Doctor, we are here to help you.(Sorry that we could not continue on that particular threa d due to some technical reasons.)First of all I would like to ask about the health and condition of your niece. Please give this feedback.Your question: ( we found her after 2 hours fainted unconscious in her room how this could happen when Potklor creates severe gastritis pain).The cause of unconsciousness: Variation in the level of Potassium can cause dizziness, mental confusion and unconsciousness be sending inappropriate signals and can also lead to paralysis.It is not only the imbalance of the potassium, it also disturbs the balance of potassium with Sodium and all other ions.With the altered potassium and others may cause altered sensorium and hence the pain may not be felt at all.May I please know what is the position of the patient and her reports of ECG, Serum potassium, chloride and sodium and all the reports?I hope this answers your query.Please feel to ask for further relevant queries or if you feel that there is a gap of communication.