I haven't gotten my period since December

Patient : I haven't gotten my period since December. I took a Walgreens brand pregnancy test and it came out negative. Could i possibly be pregnant?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. It is too long that you waited for a pregnancy test since it is negative, there is not much to think on lines of pregnancy. However, to be more accurate as the pregnancy tests are not reliable after 3 months, it is better to get it confirmed by an ultrasound, at the same time polycystic ovaries and uterine pathology for missed periods can be ruled out. Also anemia, thyroid disorder, and hormonal imbalances may be the causes which may need treatment. Hope this helped. Regards