I havent had my period for 2 yrs I have

Patient : I havent had my period for 2 yrs. I have no pain, and no signs of menopause. Hot flashes, etc. Could it be possible to hit menopause at 20 years old, or could it be Premature ovarian failure? How can i tell on my own without a doctor? It has had zero affect on me but i am wondering if i can still end up pregnant since i am not ovulating anymore.
Symptoms:  No period for two years
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. It is not possible to say that you have an established premature menopause until we c onfirm it with biochemical tests like AMH and other hormones. It is unlikely to have a premature menopause at 20 years. A pregnancy is also a low possibility. Other causes like thyroid hormone dysfunction, anemia, nutritional deficiencies, obesity, stress, polycystic ovaries, chronic infection, etc have to be ruled out. Kindly consult a gynecologist for an examination and specific investigations to rule out the above causes and treat you accordingly. Hope this was helpful. Regards