I haven't had my period for a month

Patient : I haven't had my period for a month I only had sex once and he pulled out could I still be pregnant
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. There are lots of causes of delayed periods, including hormonal imbalance, stress, PCOD, thyroid problems, e.t.c If he pulled out, the chances of pregnancy are almost negligible, however, the failure rates arise from the wrong timing of pulling out. So kindly wait for 1 week, if you still do not get it, take the pregnancy test to rule it out. Hope this was helpful, Regards