Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I havent had my period in over 2/3 months

I havent had my period in over 2/3 months

Patient: I havent had my period in over 2/3 months. N the most i have ever done with a guy is give him a hand job and he dry humped me. Mind u i had clothes on. So I cant be pregnant unless one can get pregnant form dry sperm n there possibly some on my hand but i washed and dried my hands right away. Im also slightly over weight majorly under stress. I don’t drink or take drugs. Im on. Medication for epilepsy. And medication for hormone imbalance. I don’t want to speak to my mom about this. What do u think is going on with my body?

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.There is no chance of pregnancy when one has physical contact with clothes on and neith er does one conceive with sperms touching the hand. Hence, pregnancy is ruled out. The cause of irregular cycles at your age could be polycystic ovaries, thyroid dysfunction, anemia, obesity and in your case excessive stress as well.Suggest you to reduce stress, eat healthily and avoid junk food. Drink plenty of water daily and involve in physical activity for 30 minutes daily. This can regularize the cycles. See a Gynecologist for an evaluation, ultrasound to rule out above causes and treat you accordingly.Hope this helpedRegards