I haven’t really been taking my birth control at the

Patient: I haven’t really been taking my birth control at the same time and I even forgot to take it Like 2 times and I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend quite a few times while I was off my birth control. Is there a possible chance of me being pregnat?

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query to ATD,Yes, there may be a chance of pregnancy as missing 2 pills and more shall rend er your birth control ineffective and you may ovulate, making you susceptible for fertilisation if you indulge in unprotected intercourse. however if its been just less than 72 hrs post intercourse then you may opt for an emergency contraceptive pill as well, else , if you happen to miss your menses this cycle by more than 7 days, then please get a urine pregnancy test done to rule out pregnancy first.I hope I have answered your query in detail,Wishing you good health,Regards