I haven't started my period and I'm scared that I

Patient : I haven't started my period and I'm scared that I might be pregant me and my boyfriend have had sex 2 times in the last few days and each time I bleed but it's not my period bc it doesn't keep bleeding why is this happening and could I be pregant
Doctor :   Hello dear, Thanks for trusting ATD about your health care. I can understand your concerns. The chances of pregna ncy have always been there with unprotected sex. As in your case, you are having bleeding after sex, so you should consult a Gynaecologist and get yourself examined and rule out the cause of bleeding. It can be due to local injury, hormonal imbalance, polyp, fibroid, infection and carcinoma. Hope it is useful, feel free to ask more questions. Good luck. Regards