I having pain in my claf running down to my

Patient

Q: I having pain in my claf running down to my Achilles and I can't walk without severe pain any possibilities on what it could be

Symptoms:  I having pain in my claf running down to my Achilles and I can't walk without severe pain any possibilities on what it could be
Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

Please describe the pain and the disease in more detail. How much can you run before the pain starts. How much pain is it. How long does it last.

What is the type of pain (burning, stinging, stabbing). Do write this info and as much as you can and we will help you.

All the best.